- Industries & applications
KEHENG has nearly 30 years of experience. Our company can provide field diagnostics and repairs. The technical team will provide various onsite maintenance options to assist in your mixing operations.
Installation: According to customer specifications
Onsite consultation & repair: KEHENG provide onsite repair diagnostic services. If the problem can not be solved on the scene, the equipment can be sent back to our Inspect & Repair Department.
Preventative maintenance: All machines have to pass strict inspection before they go out. KEHENG will provide diagnostic and benchmark tests to ensure peak performance of the mixing solution and equipment.
Other service: KEHENG can provide new mixing solutions and equipment for your Reconstruction Project.
KEHENG provide the most comprehensive analysis and options to repair top entry mixer drives, the Inspect & Repair Program provides:
1. Increased reliability and dependability
2. High quality repairs meeting stringent specifications
3. Extended your equipment life
All parts of the mixer drive are thoroughly cleaned and inspected to determine true root cause of failure. Detailed reporting is provided along with tiered options for repair. Customers choose the appropriate repairs for their operational needs. Warranties are available depending on the repair option chosen.
Common problems that can be remedied include:
1. Mechanical Fatigue
2. Upset Conditions
3. Shock Load
4. Process Change
5. Impeller Balance
1. All KEHENG customers will get support and suggestions before and after sales.
2. Service provided by KEHENG is aimed at helping customer choose the most suitable products.
3. KEHENG help customers use product correctly: PLAN、INSTALLATION、TRAINING、TROUBLE REMOVAL、MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS、RENOVATION AND MODERMIZATION.
4. KEHENG offer: Supply of spare parts、technical development and the latest available technology、customer stock optimization and spare part recommendations.
KEHENG has a full staff of application engineers who have rich experience and extensive knowledge. Our technical team are composed of technical supporting engineers、product design and development engineers. They have the specialty knowledge and skill to provide responsive and reliable service and advice. They will be in conjunction with sales engineers to complete the communication. The application engineers can specify the type of drive, the drive ratio, the motor mounting requirements, the drive mounting requirements, special items like mechanical seals and motors, agitator shaft, impeller hub and impeller blade details.
If you need, KEHENG can support you the following trainings and instructions to get your staff qualified and familiarized with the characteristic features of the specific KEHENG equipment.
1. Operating training
2. Maintenance training
3. Process training